Thursday 5 March 2009

New Course

I logged on to my OU page today, to great excitement. The course materials for my next course (for I am an addict) were despatched yesterday! It's called "Small Country, Big History: Themes in the history of Wales". That means that hopefully in under a week's time a lovely parcel will arrive full of goodies, including a big fat lovely new gorgeous smelling course book! I will have a good sniff of it before delving into something new to learn. Well, it keeps the grey matter ticking over! Anyone else have a book smelling fetish or is it just me?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting, Jill. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me I love the smell of old books... but I love knowing that I'm the first person to read a new book too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gill Hickman

    I've started using my local library for books, I love the fact that many people have turned those pages before me and will after me too. Sometimes I find traces they've left, like a cinema ticket or a toast crumb. Once I found a pressed ladybird!

    ReplyDelete